You have no items in your shopping cart.
CityTraffic is a plug-in for 3ds Max which helps to create car traffic flow on the roads and off-roads.
Special road editor and automatic cars setup substantially accelerates preparation of scenes for the simulation of traffic movement.
Huge variety of configurations for each car, whether it is adjustment of a suspension bracket or style of driving, give the ability to create realistic simulation.
Dynamics calculation makes movements on complicated surfaces more realistic, and the artificial intelligent system helps cars to operate independently.
New features in version 2:
- New system of building road networks based on splines
- Automatic construction of standard intersections
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence for Vehicles
- More realistic behavior of traffic flow
- Increased speed of simulation calculation
- Six wheeled vehicle support
- Simplified system for cloning vehicles
- Simplified and expanded use of traffic lights function
- New objects are "speed limiter" "obstacle," "stop line"
- Improved parking
- Improved suspension dynamics of vehicles
If you already use CityTraffic version 1.xx CityTraffic 2 is essentially a brand new system based on the artificial intelligence system, which differs radically from the one used in versions 1.xx. Besides, the whole road construction and traffic management algorithms have significantly changed. Hence, we have not been able to provide compatibility; thus, scenes created in versions 1.xx cannot be opened correctly in CityTraffic 2. However, we have retained the possibility to install both CityTraffic 1.xx and CityTraffic 2 on the same version of 3ds Max. This will allow you to continue working on the files created in older versions and to switch to the new version step by step, whenever possible and necessary. The CityTraffic 1.xx license cannot be used for CityTraffic 2, so you will need to request an additional license for CityTraffic 2 from us by firstname.lastname@example.org. All CityTraffic 1.xx users will get the CityTraffic 2 licenses free of charge.
latest versions can be always found on our forum
- Realistic simulation of a complicated traffic
- AI-based calculation system of cars movement
- Physically correct calculation of suspension brackets
- Built in editor of road system
- Creation of multi-line roads from a spline
- Easy creation of crossroads
- Support for multilevel overpasses and bridges
- Support for traffic lights, parking and bus stops
- Flexible management of speed modes for each strip of road
- Support for different types of cars: cars, lorries, buses
- Objects-obstacles for pedestrian traffic and other objects through road
- Automatic rigging of cars in one click
- Automatic compression of animation for minimizing scene size
please note: vehicles and environments which can be seen on our renderings for illustrative purposes only, and not included
3ds Max Design : all
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 all 32 and 64 bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (probably already installed on your PC)
User must have local administrator rights on Windows XP.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- iCars vol2 electric cars library released!
This collection consist of 10 highly detailed 3d models of electric cars year release 2012-2014 rigged and ready to use with MadCar or on their own.
BMW i3 Coupe, Chevrolet Volt, Honda Fit EV, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Renault Twizy Z.E., Renault Zoe, Tesla Model S, Toyota iQ EV, Toyota RAV4 EV, Volvo C30 BEV
- Major update to SplineLand is coming
New version of SplineLand will be released within a couple of weeks, as a free upgrade to existing customers.
New feature: "Insert" tool, which allows to divide surface into parts with both closed and open splines, assign material IDs to these surface parts or delete them.
Generation of the divided surfaces include optimisation process and retriangulation,
Several bugs are also fixed.
The new version will be sold at full price of 130 Euro, you can ...