You have no items in your shopping cart.
MultiScatter is a new product, based on VRayScatter technology its designed to work not only with V-Ray but with Mental Ray and other rendering engines, such as Octane, Corona, FStormRender. SDK is also available for additional support.
New in MultiScatter: multi-core processing support! It uses all available CPU cores and therefore runs much quicker than VRayScatter which can only use one CPU core. And more!
MultiScatter allows a render engine to generate huge amount of objects in array.
The support for 64-bit systems allows MultiScatter to create and submit for render, for example, forest or even a city in a blink of an eye.
Quick render time generation of objects with optimized RAM management makes process of scene creation as easy as ABC.
Customers who purchased VRayScatter from July 01, 2011 to July 01, 2012 can migrate to MultiScatter for free. VRayScatter purchases prior to July 01, 2011 can migrate to MultiScatter for 50 Euro PLEASE READ FAQ
- Capability of creation huge amount of objects in array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Quick rendertime generation of objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformations (scale, rotation) of objects in array
- Distribution of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Scaling of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Realtime viewport preview of objects placement
- Different types of viewport preview of objects
- Special procedural map the MultiScatterTexture
- 64-bit support
Differences from VRayScatter:
- Mental Ray support (geometry and Mental Proxy)
- Not only VrayProxy but any kind of geometry supported
- Many objects in one Scatter
- Probability texture for objects "clustering"
- Multithreading support in all operations including viewports
- Picking objects directly from a scene
- Materials, property and animation interactively depended to scene objects.
- "Help pictures" for new users (possible to switch off).
- Revolutionary viewport preview mode - points.
- Diffuse colour or wirecolor preview in viewport.
- Collision preview in viewport.
- Converting MultiScatter object to single mesh or instant copied objects.
- MultiScatter utility.
MultiScatter 1.3.x.x and later:
3ds Max versions: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
3ds Max Design : from 2010 and higher
If you use V-Ray, versions: 1.5 (SP3- SP6), V-Ray 2 SP1, V-Ray 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 , 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4+
3ds Max versions: 2008 (no Mental Ray support), 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
3ds Max Design : all
If you use V-Ray, versions: 1.5 (RC5 -no animated proxy, SP1- SP6), V-Ray 2 SP1, V-Ray 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 all 32 and 64 bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
User must have local administrator rights with Windows XP to use MultiScatter.
on Windows 7 administrator right needed only during installation
Where can I find demo?
please contact us
How to register plug-in?
Please read MultiScatter Manual.
Is it possible to use one license on more then one computers?
yes, we have both: node locked and license server options
How much is license for render node cost?
It's free. Each MultiScatter license comes with unlimited render nodes.
If I change HDD connected to license, can I get an updated key file?
Yes, if you see a license error you can renew your activation
Can I get free updates in future?
All updates until version 3.0 will be free. You can always find latest version on our forum
Can I get further discounts?
Please write to us.
What is the difference between VRayScatter for 3ds max (EOL) and MultiScatter
- MultiScatter works with V-Ray, Mental Ray and many other rendering engines, (SDK is available for adding additional support)
- MultiScatter utilises all CPU cores to generate objects.It uses multiple CPU cores and runs much faster than VRayScatter which can use only one CPU core.
- MultiScatter can use several objects. In this case object’s matter will be inherited not from the MultiScatter, but from the objects used with it. If an object is used with several MultiScatter it will nevertheless be saved in render memory as only one copy.
- Not only VrayProxy objects, but also ordinary mesh and mrProxy objects can be reproduced with MultiScatter.
- Improved interface with icons
- New “Points” preview is available in MultiScatter. It displays quickly and presents detailed information about object’s position, geometry and material.
- MultiScatter is able to convert MultiScatter objects into joint Mesh and also into sets of instance object copies. This will allow applying renderers different from V-Ray and Mental Ray.
- MultiScatter provides collisions preview within one MultiScatter object.
- MultiScatter contains utility which provides quick control under the displaying of all MultiScatter objects at the scene.
- MultiScatter includes probability mask of object distribution, it lets the creation of cluster arrangements.
- MultiScatter provides new mode of objects rotation - Z Recovery, it lets imitate object rotation under the force of gravity.
- Buy 3 for €165.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 5 for €150.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 10 for €140.00 each and save 30%
- iCars vol2 electric cars library released!
This collection consist of 10 highly detailed 3d models of electric cars year release 2012-2014 rigged and ready to use with MadCar or on their own.
BMW i3 Coupe, Chevrolet Volt, Honda Fit EV, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Renault Twizy Z.E., Renault Zoe, Tesla Model S, Toyota iQ EV, Toyota RAV4 EV, Volvo C30 BEV