You have no items in your shopping cart.
Splines can be topographic contours in one plane each, or can be just any shape.
- Creation of precise and topologically correct terrains from splines representing topographic contours
- Powerful algorithm which allows to control level of details only in areas you need, just by adding or subtracting splines in that particular area, without overloading the whole scene
- Possibility to use any types of splines, including open splines
- With SplineLand you can lay roads over the terrain as well as create and level areas, generate bedding courses and ground cuts at selected angles and heights
- Possibility to assign ID to various terrain details
- Control over grid density
3ds Max versions: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 all 32 or 64 bit
3ds Max Design : all
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 all 32 and 64 bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
User must have local administrator rights with Windows XP to use SplineLand.
on Windows 7 administrator right needed only during installation
- iCars vol2 electric cars library released!
This collection consist of 10 highly detailed 3d models of electric cars year release 2012-2014 rigged and ready to use with MadCar or on their own.
BMW i3 Coupe, Chevrolet Volt, Honda Fit EV, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Renault Twizy Z.E., Renault Zoe, Tesla Model S, Toyota iQ EV, Toyota RAV4 EV, Volvo C30 BEV
- Major update to SplineLand is coming
New version of SplineLand will be released within a couple of weeks, as a free upgrade to existing customers.
New feature: "Insert" tool, which allows to divide surface into parts with both closed and open splines, assign material IDs to these surface parts or delete them.
Generation of the divided surfaces include optimisation process and retriangulation,
Several bugs are also fixed.
The new version will be sold at full price of 130 Euro, you can ...