MultiScatter 1.05x is released, with new features, performance improvments and bug fixes
more detials and download can be found on our forum
1. support for V-Ray 3.5
2. Motion blur support for V-Ray.
3. VRayProxy "Flip Axis" option support.
4. Improved rendering speed for > 1M instances and > 16 cores setups.
5. general performance and stability improved.
6. Experimental render-time border spline geometry "clipping" (V-Ray only).
1. Regular distribution bug fixed (affecting mostly DR rendering).
2. some "Preview types" causing crash
1. Version numbering changed from 1.x.x.x to 1.xxx
2. Option for choosing V-Ray version is added during installation.
MultiScatter is currently undergoing some improvements mostly for better integration with V-Ray.
but also several bugs identified and fixed related to Distributed Rendering and crashes
For more details check this forum post
This collection consist of 10 highly detailed 3d models of electric cars year release 2012-2014 rigged and ready to use with MadCar or on their own.
BMW i3 Coupe, Chevrolet Volt, Honda Fit EV, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Renault Twizy Z.E., Renault Zoe, Tesla Model S, Toyota iQ EV, Toyota RAV4 EV, Volvo C30 BEV
New version of SplineLand will be released within a couple of weeks, as a free upgrade to existing customers.
New feature: "Insert" tool, which allows to divide surface into parts with both closed and open splines, assign material IDs to these surface parts or delete them.
Generation of the divided surfaces include optimisation process and retriangulation,
Several bugs are also fixed.
The new version will be sold at full price of 130 Euro, you can still get it at special price until the new version is released!
Video with new SplineLand features